Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grossing Out!

i've just found a website. It's totally different than any other website i used to visit. Graaaooo.
Siang siang lagi bosen, trus dikasih satu link yang LUCU. Nah, itu tuh kayak photoeditor gitu . Nih, before i give u the link, i'll show you the result.





Hhaha this is my first gross photo. Rada jiji2 juga ngeditnya. look at my muscle that being pulled out by the bird. And the chachingg.yucks. Trus ingus yang menggantung gantung. HAHA. Sorry yg lgi mkan yahh ;). And my leaking blood. hiehehe.



 My second photooo. i can't imagine with the beard. And see my left eye. kayak kecongkel2 gituu. grao graoo. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



Nah yang ini gw tambahin lalet2 sama kutu hehehe. Disini yang sangat iuh adalah tulang yang nancep di pala gw. hiehehe. And the cans. kebayang gag isinya apa?

So, happy grossOut. the website is in my 1st pix


Moral: Orang yang lagi bosen kadang - kadang bisa jadi ANEHbinMANTHAB

2 comments:

  1. KOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS!!!!!

    Ngakak! WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK

    I love your writing, fun and khochak!
    Bagi linknya dunkz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha thanks :D

    getgrossedout.com let's grossing out! hha

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog