Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What every girl should know

God says, 

"BIG GIRL, You are BEAUTIFUL"
because 
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14 



God Loves you
and
You are loved


And it is my desire to lavish My love on you.
1 John 3:1 


Because I love you with an everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3 


I am your Father, and I love you
even as I love my son, Jesus.
John 17:23 


Your boyfriend dumped you?
He is your encourager like no one can do

For I am your greatest encourager.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17


Your friends left you?

I am also the Father who comforts you
in all your troubles.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 


You have no way out? 

One day I will wipe away
every tear from your eyes.

Revelation 21:3-4 



 What should you do?

If you seek Me with all your heart,
you will find Me.

Deuteronomy 4:29 


Delight in Me and I will give you
the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4 



And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. 
But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13 :13


and

 PRAY
PUSH
(Pray.Until.Something.Happen)

FOR HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
alone



I am your Father, and I love you
even as I love my son
, Jesus.

John 17:23 


And nothing will ever separate you
from my love again.

Romans 8:38-39




You do more than any beauty, God *love*







2 comments:

  1. I like your writing style Happy :D
    It is very good u have known the truth
    It supposed to be read by girl around you, have you?

    Your blog will be blessing for others...Hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen haha. blom dikasih tau ke yang lain sih ko :) THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog