Monday, January 21, 2013

Hereinafter

Nyut.. Nyut.. Nyut..

This headache struck me after coming home from work. I haven't had any lunch and i just ate 3 yam biscuits my mom has given me with a cup of warm Luo Han Kuo because i felt my body not really well. For lunch, i just drank a cup of hazelnut white coffee. it approximately contains 200 calories per cup. Anyway, no wonder to be an auditor will increase the weight. Even though i eat nothing for lunch, as a retaliation i ate a portion of rice which is twice my usual portion with kangkung balacan, sze chuan beef, spiced fried chicken, mayo prawn, and crispy calamari. In less than five minutes, it was all gone! Uogh. And now i innocently laying down on my bed which cause my food to stuck in my belly, ready to becoming a stack of fat :( Last week an associate resigned from office because of too tight work and a gaining weight. 7kgs in 4 months! oh noooooooo!

I just got home at 9.18 PM and it really is still early for the real auditor they said. I just need time to rest after doing a monotone job a whole day plus atmosphere. Here in accounting firm, i have to be so fast to adapt to a new environment considering in two weeks i am possible to be in three different groups and meet dozens of people. Some are kind, some are bossy, some are nice, some are grumpy, some are so simple, and some are resentful. But yeah, i enjoy meeting new people and a bit jaim to some of them hihi.

The thing i like being in peak season is i do not have to spend any penny for dinner if overtime. I could eat sushi, ramen, wakame salad, chinese food like above, and else. That is one of the reason people will do overtime happily besides covered transportation fee and the traffic that is not too crowded. I also can learn things i have not got in campus. Or the application of the theory i have learnt.

But.. i could hardly meet my friend because of this tight job. i could not imagined if i still being an auditor when i am married. I also deal with unexpected time. i really really have to learn how to manage my time and money so well.. and keep my body healthy. I am being threatened by my senior if i got sick.. hmm. So cruel.

Hereinafter going back from work, one thing i always do and longing to do it even when i am in the way back home is... rolling on my bed. it's like heaven on earth.

Anyway, i appreciate my parents more after i experience how hard earning money is. It makes me value every single penny in my purse..

Oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog