Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Letters From God About Man. Girls Only :)


 
 
Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone,
To have a deep, solid relationship with another.
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But God, to the Christian says:
No.  Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with Me alone, with giving yourself unreservedly to Me, with having an intensely personal relationship with Me. 
Only after discovering, in Me, your true satisfaction, will you be capable of the perfect human relationship I have planned for you.
  You will never be untied with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of all other desires or longing.

 I want you to stop planning.
Stop wishing and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one you cannot imagine.  I want you to have the best.  Please allow me to bring it to you.
  You just keep watching Me, and expecting the greatest things.
Keep listening and learning from the things I tell you.

Just wait.
Don’t be anxious.
Don’t worry.
Don’t look around at the things others have gotten or that I have given them. You just keep looking at Me or you’ll miss what I have to show you.
And when you’re ready?  I’ll surprise you with a love FAR more wonderful than any you could dream of. 
 
You see, until you are ready and the one I have for you is ready (I am working at this moment to have you both ready at the same time),when you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, then I will bring you two together, and thus the perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have this wonderful love.
I want you to see in flesh, a picture of your relationship with Me.
Know that I love you completely.
I am God.
Know this and be satisfied.
I love you My daughter

Sincerely,
Your Father in Heaven

Nb: This letter blesses me indeed. It makes myself not to worry seeking the perfect man for me to spend my life untill i found my face full of wrinkles. All i have to do is peacefully stand still and give my love pen to God. Let His scenario will be done in my life because i believe His is better than mine. I couldn't lie if i had been worried all this time thinking how's my love life goes on. And from this letter i have just realized that i should let my self fulfilled with His love because He's the one i've ever needed. Like a song, He is the best thing i never knew i needed. Therefore, it is extremely wrong if i seek other place to fulfill my needs. I realized i should satisfy my longing through Him. He loves me more than anything, and i know that He loves you too. 

I like a quote that says,“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” Frankly, it says like this, hey women, if you want to find a perfect man, you should seek it in Him. If you are attracted to a man and you desire to know if he is a right man, you should ask God first. So, you do not need to put on your thick make up or very short skirt just to attract man because that man who are being attracted by the wrong way you do, he is absolutely not the perfect match for you. God will give you the man who also love God more than anything who will love you deeply either. Not just saying that he loves you, but that man will also serve you the way you deserve.



I want to be the one who have the rightest man for me, who will serve me the way i deserve, honor me, and love me like i'm going to die tomorrow. Love is not blind. It gives you more sight to see, and women, you are precious. You deserve the best, the best man, and the best God. You do not have to find the most perfect man in the world, but the one who have the most perfect God who will perfecting him. And through God, everything will be so perfectly and peacfully done. 

I rest my life in You, Lord. I know you have planned what best for me, and love me like no one ever did before. 



Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 

Matthew 11:28-29
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Romans 8:37-39
No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog