Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These animals can SMILE

It is the fact that i'm not really into animals. Especially my mom who does not like even the cutest pet on earth! "Our house can be very odor.", she replied when i asked why she does not like pets. However, I started to like dogs because of my first dog, Pucca. And i have been trying to like pets ever since evenless my sister who like dogs so much much much.

As i recall, i have ever had a squirell named Tiki when i was a child also some fishes. My fishes acted oddly because they were trying to chase one another until i found a complete fish skeleton that i realized one of my little fish was a cannibal. I also had a green beautiful bird (i forgot the species) but not until a week, it lost because of my father recklessness. The day after, my maid found it standing on an iron fence on my second floor terrace. Could not accepted his carelessness, my father tried to catch the bird but yahh.. it ran away.

I'm trying to consider what a pet would cost me and i decided to not having a pet because of my schedule and i'm pretty lazy to clean them. :D Anyway, i have some photos that shows the cute side of animals











THEY ARE ALL SMILING AND LAUGHING!
oh i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog