Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To Have and To Hold

I rarely open my Facebook recently, unlike several years ago. I sign in my account for more than 10 times a day whether to check my notification, post some walls to friends, add new friends, upload photos or just playing games on Facebook. Let me know if there are still some who do not have Facebook account, or ever heard 'Facebook'. Everybody knows it.

Frankly speaking, i like to have Facebook eventhough it is kind of annoying with so many online shopping or unimportant post i am tagged. I could not understand if people post nfsw thingy (Children also have Facebook account, even since they are babies.) or nagging on Facebook. Like everybody care about your problems. And also for some couples, you can communicate through message, chat, or phone, and not through wall post that public can access. 

In other words, Facebook is inspiring! We can share post, Empathetic story, Sweet video, or just inspiring photos that i have just seen. I put my thumb to a group name To have and to hold. With no much words, i will share some to you.

Those are simple things i better know than i do not. :)

All things about eye liner shape. Inspiration detected!

Another Eye liner lines

Not only in Hair Saloon, we can stick this pict next to our mirror

Where are you going, huh?

Never thought about it before! Uh-some!

Another eye liner style

i want one

What i'm afraid of is the glass cracks
Okay, heart shaped egg. I do not even think about eating it.

i'm gonna try this in the dark of blackout!

Kiwi <3

What's your face type? kinda useful.

i am gonna try this ine for sure. *Buy D*nkin Donuts*
 And many more. Instead of doing nothing, i'd rather look for some inspiration. haha. I hope it inspires you too!

For Your Information, i am inspired to make some nail art from this group also. 

Wanna the link? You can directly search on Facebook.
Don't tell me you don't have Facebook account..


Ttyl

XoXo,
Inspiration is everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME to my BLOG

 = get your chips and read enjoyingly  =

Today's quote

happy with your life. Express it. enjoy every shits.

Search This Blog